Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's all about the accent

For a while now accent nails have been in.  I love this look and I love how it adds character to your nails and it is an easier way let your personality shine through.  There are many ways to add an accent nail whether its just on your ring finger, your ring finger and thumb, or any nail you want.  Me, I personally only do my ring finger on both my hands but I do know a lot of people who do their thumb and ring finger and it looks amazing.

In case you don't know, an accent nail is a nail that is different than any of your other nails and it makes a statement.  There are many different ways to do accent like doing a french tip and on one finger painting the whole nail instead of just the tip or you can add glitter to a nail, paint it a completely different color, or even a different pattern.  There are endless possibilities in creating an accent nail and they look adorable on any manicure or even pedicure so try it out if you haven't already.

 

 

 

 

1 comment: